Friday, February 13, 2015

Sandy Hook Hoaxers attack Free Speech

Why is WadesVids down?

Since February 2, 2014 I have produced videos to my channel on YouTube, WadesVids.  I had produced numerous investigatory works investing time, energy, and money into my production group.  I conducted fair and thorough analysis.  I reached my own conclusions of Sandy Hook and Sandy Hook Hoax and I published my independent conclusions.

I FAIRLY exposed when evidence was being fabricated. innocent families were being stalked, and published blog and videos of my findings. The only time I stalked anyone was when they harassed the Sandy Hook families or said that they thought that the event was a hoax.


Beginning December, 2014, Sandy Hook Hoaxers, at the behest of Sandy Hook Admins have attacked my channels to silence my work.  Their attack was vicious, knowledgeable, and effective. The hoaxers, in a conspiracy of their own, created numerous fake accounts, which match my accounts in form as substance such as this one:

sickening, fake vile CW Wade account
Fake Sandy Hook Facts account on YouTube
The hoaxers  then reported my channel as an imposter through Google's idiotic automatic system which automatically suspends my account.


There was then a cycle of successful Google appeals which was always followed by Hoaxer re-reporting/re-flagging accounts and flagging my videos until I suppose Google's answer was to terminate my account.

Although I am appealing; it is nearly futile.  Hoaxer flagging and attacks shut down just about any channel I use. A Sandy Hook Hoax Member has let us know they could terminate any account "with the touch of a button"; I am presently appealing, but Google's system is unfair and a nightmare, where you are presumed guilty.


Under daily attack I issued a cease and desist in January 2015; Hoaxers acknowledged receipt of the Cease and Desist Notice calling it ‘Comedy Gold’ and continued their impersonation, copyright infringement, and channel attacks. 




The effort expended to shut down my research has been tremendous. Sandy Hook Hoax Group (or whoever is behind them) has stated they could shut down any of my channels with a touch of a button.  They Hoaxers have shut down my video production, stolen my property, and completely shredded my First Amendment rights.

With  numerous fake accounts,  Hoaxers  uploaded my videos in order to represent they are the real WadesVids account.  In some cases they change the video or blurred the video to ensure my debunking or analysis was not broadcast properly.

As on the below pictured account, they hoaxers are clearly uploading direct copies of my videos and further, pretending they ARE me publishing them.

That is malicious Copyright Violation. There is nothing "fair use" about stealing my identity and uploading my ENTIRETY of my videos to pretend you are me.  That is a violation of the law.

Fair use is NEVER stealing the entirety of someone else work and then passing it off as your work on your channel. It's illegal and unAmerican.

Are Sandy Hook Hoaxers  attempting to sabotage real truthers by attacking the First Amendment?  What are they afraid of? What is their purpose?

A fake "Wades Bibs" YouTube doppelgänger account
Yet another stupid doppelgänger account.
 They created several fake blogs.  These blogs represent they are written by me.  They are not written by me. Labeled as CW Wade and WadesVids, this is clearly a malicious attack up on my production and designed to defame me.

Fake "WidsWades" account
Fake "WidsWades" account. Idiots.






Sandy Hook Hoax Group is the primary advertiser, publisher, and conspirators and participants of this malicious  attack on my research and first amendment rights.

Even real truthers should be concerned at this assault on the rights of the independent researchers such as myself.

Right now hoaxers are engaged open coercion demanding I put the whiteflag" and stop publishing

Hoaxers,
You do not have a right to violate my coerce me from looking into Sandy Hook, infringe, free speech, shut me down, and violate my copyrights and flag down my channels, take control of me; silence me, and attempt to intimidate me.

This is an attack of my fundamental rights. It cannot be  allowed to stand.

 They could do this to any of you. 

For the record, my only channel is here: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtmhmfM2s8mVfYBRAhDK9uA

And you are at my only blog.
Or visit me on Facebook.

Stand up for the First Amendment.

Thank you,

   —CW Wade

2 comments:

  1. published an hour and 30 minutes before the fake Wade posted on your hacked account.
    ^^^REAL CW WADE^^^

    I had even said something to the fake one thinking it was you becuase I didn't really get what was going on. But you're bookmarked now.
    Keep doing what you do man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, brother. it really is an amazing case of cyber-stalking.

      Delete

Please be respectful to the victims of 12/14