Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Update and Secret Passcode Phrase To Verify You Are Talking To The Correct CW Wade

Update January 28, 2015 3:17 PM PST


I will post the link to the live stream of this Friday's debate.

Also Please Be Advised:

 There is an impersonator of me on Google+ who calls themselves "Sandy Hook Facts" or some nonsense like that.  SHF is the name of another one of my websites, but that person is a criminal imposter and is not me.



After much thought, and some brief review of state of the art cryptography, I have devised a method by which people will be able to verify that they are indeed talking to the real CW Wade, and not that hideous fake CW Wade.

To ensure that you are talking to me, I will post this secret passcode phrase which you may use for verification purposes:

You just type the following:

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying “Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses…”  What is she doing instead?

And then only the real me should be able to respond with the correct phrase, which is:

She's holding an aluminum Louisville Slugger bat, thwacking people in the balls, yelling, “You filthy lizard hoaxers want a piece of me??!”
 
What I would say if I were the Statue of Liberty


Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
My idea should save everyone a lot of headaches.



CW Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the victims of 12/14