Friday, January 23, 2015

Developing Situation In Colorado

 Here is some more info regarding the developing situation which I wrote about in an update on January 18th to my article:
CW Wade Fights Back Against Hoaxer Scum

Authorities have spoken to a suspect about a recent cyber crime occurring in my computer.
A member of the righteous anti-cyberbullying organization, the HONR Network, had alerted me to a new and profoundly disturbing escalation of the recent attacks which I have suffered.

This time, a threat was posted to the online video sharing site, YouTube — where hoaxers decided to threaten a preeminent Sandy Hook Researcher, CW Wade, with a homemade car bomb.

This blatant act of videographic terrorism against both:
  1. personal transportation, along with
  2. my life

by a cowardly, inbred, denture wearing piss-faced arse bandit sent me rushing to my living room to secure the safety of my wife and child.

This attack crossed a line.
Idiots threaten preemminant Sandy Hook Researcher
Hoaxers threaten CW Wade with car bomb

 CW Wade Takes Action


 Naturally, I did what any person would do when confronted with such a serious threat:
I grabbed my Del-Ton Sport AR15 along with a couple of full mags, packed the suitcases, called a cab, and took my family to the El Dorado Inn & Suites, where I could plan out the best course of action to deal with this nerve wracking situation.

Upon arriving at the hotel, I checked us in and immediately phoned the FBI Cyber Crime Division and emailed Lt J. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police.

A short while later, I was contacted by Denver PD who were en route to a home there.
Until this morning, that was the last time I had heard something from anyone in a position of authority.


An Update Of The Case

This morning I was up early, and attempting to catch up on some fan mail when the phone rang and it was a man named Chris Decker, a partner at a Denver law firm.

While I cannot reveal the precise contents of our conversation at this time, what I am allowed to say is that the police were eventually able to track down the video uploader at a construction supply shop at the Westland Town Center on Colfax Ave. in Lakewood, CO.

Predictably, the idiot hoaxer attempted to resist arrest and fight back, but was pummeled into submission, trampled by the steel-toed boot of the Law.

From what I was able to gather from this moron's attorney, I believe that the perp suffered some injuries, and so is off “easy” for the moment, having to be hospitalized or some such nonsense.

That's it for now, I just wanted to let my fans know what was going on with that volatile situation.

My family is, of course, back at home; and the hoaxer will naturally be sued for the cost of the motel.

After his trial…

What I'll say as they are led off in an orange jumpsuit
Me in gallery of US District Court, while hand-cuffed hoaxer gets sent to prison wearing queer orange jumpsuit.



CW Wade

12 comments:

  1. Just. Wow. Glad you and the fam are safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I'm safe. These drool drinking retards would have to stop munching on cheetos and banging their sisters for five seconds in order to carry out a real car bombing.
      These idiots are bad at everything they set their lechery lizard brains to.

      But that doesn't mean that these inadequate failures-at-life turned- domestic insurgents WON'T eventually up and hurt someone for real.

      Delete
    2. "blah blah bull shit blah bull shit" says Sandy Hook's Chief GOVERNMENT SHILL

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  3. You have an AR-15, yet are a Canadian citizen and this is a blogspot.ca web host? Are you fucking kidding me? How many people do you think you are fooling with this story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Not a Canadian citizen you hoaxer fool.
      Blogger changes .com to .ca if YOU are in Canada.
      i'm in cali where men are still free to own AR-15s

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. just go.
      good god, I picture animals like you in you underwear,. hunched over, all droopy eyed from benzos and just .plain unadulterated.. STUPID..;
      occasionally having to stop and remember not to drool. .while your drunk sister paints her nails on your cheetos crumb and body fluid encrusted mattress

      Delete
  5. I heard Wade jacks off to teens in the Sears catalog underwear section.

    Male teens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wretched fool, you didnthear that from anyone...it comes from your own sick mind. Len Pozner is right on the mark about you all -saying its only lizard brain hoaxer scum who could think of things so vile and amoral

      Delete
  6. And to all who keep asking me, NO I cannot tell you the person's name.
    Well... I can't on this open web space but just send me a direct msg and I'll let you know so that you may warn your friends.
    They are under investigation was the last thing I heard from Mr Chris Decker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can tell you their name now since they've continued bothering me by making stupid hoaxer videos... DALE. Their name is DALE B.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the victims of 12/14